Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Author's reading at Libraries.




Who doesn't enjoy going to the library? When you are there, it is like you are entering a new world filled with new adventures to discover that are all around you. There are so many books to choose, from sci-fi to adventure to fiction and romance.
Yesterday I had a wonderful time reading a little from each of my novels at The Princeton Library. Thank you to everyone who came.. Six people also won a book of mine each. I plan on coming back another time to do it again and hope to do this at other libraries as well.
If you would like to get to know more about my novels, you are welcome to check out more on this blog or you can go to my facebook like page at: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorRobertAHunt. Click Like to keep posted on all the latest events.

No comments:

Post a Comment