Thursday, 31 January 2013

Head out of the clouds

When I was a boy my Father told me, "Get you're head out of the clouds." Well, I didn't listen to him very well. Since then I have based my life around fantasy as it is a realm where I can let my creativity free. I have learned not to let people put you in a box of limitations. I wish to inspire everyone to be a free thinker, with free lives in our free world. In the beginning, the world was intended for people to live free. Now we have borders and endless restrictions.
Money is another restriction which has predetermined the status of our brothers and sisters. We have talk of equal rights, but everyone seems to blind to the restrictions which have been built up around us. "Its just the way it is?" sound tolerant, "Its what makes the world turn?" It hasn't always been so. Won't the world continue to turn?
Money doesn't grow on trees, but food does. If each one of us planted a seed of a fruit tree, generations to follow would not starve. Perhaps I'm just a silly Canadian, but I see forests filled with fresh free fruit and vegetables growing over tils of mountain ranges for as far as the eye can see.

Just a dream? just a seed...

No comments:

Post a Comment